The purity of our vines is the protagonist of a tasting entirely dedicated to the
discovery of the new winemaking philosophies of the Cantine Lvnae. An introspective story of the Colli di Luni wine heritage through four different
selections made with the vinification of native grapes in absolute purity: the
identity of the territory and individuality of the grapes blend together for a new
and stimulating sensorial experience.
Wines included in the tasting:
- Etichetta Grigia Colli di Luni D.O.C. Vermentino. Colli di Luni Vermentino
D.O.C. It's the first varietal wine born in our winery, the result of profound
research and experience acquired in the field. This grape variety offers freshness and great elegance, thanks to an attentive
work both in the vineyard and in the cellar, so that these characteristics may
express themselves in the best way, exuding floral and citrus notes.
- Mea Rosa Liguria di Levante Rosato IGT. The white vinification of our
Vermentino Nero, a historical and native grape of our territory. A rosé that is a
mirror of Colli di Luni, vibrant in its scents of roses and red berries,
surprising in its fresh and mineral structure.
- Albarola Colli di Luni Bianco DOC. (white). The label is from the vine variety
of the same name, Albarola, whose grapes make up this varietal wine. The
skillful work in the cellar enhances its characteristics, among which floral
and citrus notes, freshness and surprising persistence stand out.
- Ciliegiolo Liguria di Levante Rosso IGT (red). The growing willingness of the
new generation of the Bosoni Family to interpret and enhance the pure
characteristics of native grapes has led to the creation of a new label.
Only from Ciliegiolo grapes, a bright and energetic wine with a brilliant ruby
red color, a fresh and harmonious drink
Food included in the tasting:
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil "D’ORO", made with a very limited
- Selection of olives from our land
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Lardo di Colonnata I.G.P.
- Taggiasca olives
- Three tipycal Ligurian Focaccia