A journey that starts from afar, which has its roots in the tradition of
vinification of Colli di Luni.
Red grape native vines are explored in this vertical tasting, both in structure
and nature. A synthesis of Paolo Bosoni's passion for red grapes, this journey
reveals, through four different samples, the skilful vinification of traditional
and autochthonous grapes.
Wines included in the tasting:
- Circus Liguria di Levante Rosso I.G.T. This wine, born thanks to the
rediscovery of local vine varieties, brings out great freshness and character.
Massareta, Alicante and Albarossa find full expression in it, manifesting
intense scents and fruity notes, supported by velvety tannins.
- Auxo Colli di Luni Rosso DOC. It's our winery's classic blend, maintained and
respected through the years. Sangiovese's character and refinement in big
oak barrels give back intense scents of wild berries and spicy notes to this
- Niccoló V Colli di Luni Rosso Doc. A red wine made with grapes carefully
selected in the vineyard and the desire to express and enhance the properties
and characteristics of the grapes of our tradition, such as Sangiovese, Merlot
and the native Pollera Nera.
A wine of excellent structure and vigour, aged for 12 months in barriques, it
combines spicy scents with great minerality and excellent persistence.
- Niccoló V Riserva Colli di Luni Rosso Doc. A cru obtained from a single
historic vineyard located at the foot of the Luni hills. Sangiovese, Merlot and
Pollera Nera express themselves in a wine with great structure and elegance.
The long refinement in barriques and in bottle exalt complex notes of spices
and tobacco, a warm, enveloping drink with great texture
Food included in the tasting:
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil "D’ORO", made with a very limited
- Selection of olives from our land
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Lardo di Colonnata I.G.P.
- Taggiasca olives
- Three tipycal Ligurian Focaccia