The Premium Tour invites visitors to discover the heart of Michele Chiarlo wine
production, differentiating the differences between wine varieties, zones of
production and the terroir; a comprehensive and unique overview of Piedmont.
From tradition to innovation, from the hills of Gavi to those of Barbera, from
the freshness of Moscato d’Asti to the elegance and power of Barolo.
The visit includes entry to the art exhibition which hosted in our winery. At the
end of the visit, you can taste 5 wines which have come to symbolize Michele
- Gavi DOCG Rovereto: from the most historical Cru of Gavi, a mineral and
elegant white with a savoury finish
- Nizza DOCG Cipressi: created to express the quintessence of Barbera:
elegance and freshness, but with structure and character.
- Nizza DOCG La Court: from the most important Chiarlo Estate a ample,
intense and elegant Barbera. Velvety and with a long, silky finish
- Barolo DOCG Tortoniano: a great classic Barolo, refined only in large
casks. Balsamic notes which combine with the classic spiciness of
- Moscato d’Asti DOCG Nivole: the aromatic notes are