Wine & Food tour on the stunning Amalfi Coast
Furore and the Amalfi Coast Territory
The Amalfi Coast is famous all over the world for its shores, jagged shorelines, immaculately white villages clinging to the steep slopes, hanging between the sky and the clear blue sea.
Furore, considered as one of the “Borghi più belli d’Italia” (one the most beautiful village of Italy), has just over eight hundred inhabitants and is also known as “Il paese che non c’è” (“The nonexistent village”), due to being scattered on the sides of the mountain overlooking the sea.
It is a very small village, with narrow streets and stairways that climb up the rocky ridge and a natural harbour covered with the colourful houses of the fishermen. Furore is well known for its fjord and the walls of the houses painted by well-known and internationally renowned artists.
The vineyards of Furore climb the rocks overlooking the Gulf of Amalfi and are exposed to the magic of the sun and salt.
Small lots torn from the rock that yield "extreme" and heroic wines, fruit of the labour, sweat, and industriousness of man, who creates noble wines from ancient and historical vines in these impervious areas.
- In the morning, a private chauffeured Mercedes will pick you at your accommodation and will transfer you to Ravello
- Visit of Ravello
- Private transfer to Marisa Cuomo Winery
- Private Premium vineyards & winery tour at Marisa Cuomo Winery
- Fine-dining lunch at Bacco Restaurant
- In the afternoon, private transfer back to your accommodation