Private Guided Winery Tour at Lunae
Lunae was born from the dreams and passion of Paolo Bosoni, who inherited the family land in 1966 and switched its activities from agricultural to winery operations.
Lunae’s vineyards are located in eastern Liguria, near the Apuan Alps, within the wine zone of Colli di Luni DOC. The winery’s core belief is that high quality, cultivated in the vineyard, can be preserved in the cellars through careful and respectful work in all stages of production.
Lunae is known for its white wines and is considered one of the best producers of Vermentino. In particular, its Vermentino Riserva Etichetta Nera, or Black Label, stands out: a white wine with great structure and elegant aromas of wildflowers, aromatic herbs, spices, ripe fruit, and honey.
The winery and wine shop are found inside an ancient country house that has been beautifully restored. Here, guests can also visit a museum dedicated to winemaking traditions and enjoy a guided wine tasting paired with local foods.
- Etichetta Grigia Colli di Luni DOC Vermentino
- Etichetta Nera Colli di Luni DOC Vermentino
- Cavagino Colli di Luni DOC Vermentino
- Numero Chiuso Colli di Luni DOC Vermentino Limited Production (around 2000 bottles per year)
Food included in the tasting
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Extra Virgin Olive Oil "D’ORO", made with a very limited selection of property's olives
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Lardo of Colonnata I.G.P.
- Taggiasca olives
- Three typical Ligurian Focaccia