A gourmet tour discovering the soul of Valpolicella, the excellent wine and the beautiful landscapes from the vineyards to Lake Garda.
Located a few kilometers north of Verona, Valpolicella is known all over the world for its famous wines, especially Amarone DOCG.
The name Valpolicella is most likely of Roman origins from the Latin phrase Valle poli cellae, which means “valley of the many cellars,”
proving the ancient winemaking traditions of this area.
Although Valpolicella is known all over the world for its famous wines, especially Amarone, the territory is a lot less known.
It is a beautiful landscape of gentle hills that grow into mountains as you move north, valleys with old villages, gorgeous villas
and medieval churches, making it a tourist destination in its own right.
- In the morning, a private chauffeured Mercedes will pick you at your accommodation and will transfer you to Zenato Winery
- Premium private tour and tasting at Zenato Winery
- Fine-dining lunch
- Private transfer to Tommasi Winery
- Premium private tour and tasting at Tommasi Winery
- In the afternoon, private transfer back to your accommodation