Research of ancient local vines and authentic Passion for keeping the tradition
of our land alive.
Wines included in the tasting:
- Leukotea Liguria di Levante Bianco I.G.T. (white). It is obtained by following
tradition, combining Vermentino, Albarola, Greco and Malvasia that we
cultivate in vineyards close to the seaside and characterized by a good sun exposure. The blend expresses the best of every single variety, revealing good
balance, interesting aromas and freshness.
- Etichetta Grigia Colli di Luni D.O.C. Vermentino. Colli di Luni Vermentino
D.O.C. It's the first varietal wine born in our winery, the result of profound
research and experience acquired in the field. This grape variety offers
freshness and great elegance, thanks to an attentive work both in the
vineyard and in the cellar, so that these characteristics may express
themselves in the best way, exuding floral and citrus notes.
- Mea Rosa Liguria di Levante Rosato IGT. The white vinification of our
Vermentino Nero, a historical and native grape of our territory. A rosé that is a
mirror of Colli di Luni, vibrant in its scents of roses and red berries,
surprising in its fresh and mineral structure.
- Circus Liguria di Levante Rosso I.G.T. (red). This wine, born thanks to the
rediscovery of local vine varieties, brings out great freshness and character.
Massareta, Alicante and Albarossa find full expression in it, manifesting
intense scents and fruity notes, supported by velvety tannins.
Food included in the tasting:
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil "D’ORO", made with a very limited
- Selection of olives from our land
- Crunchy Campagnolo bread bruschetta with Lardo di Colonnata I.G.P.
- Taggiasca olives
- Three tipycal Ligurian Focaccia